Eshaan Medical Spa is excited to announce that as of MAY 13TH, we are open for business!
To keep our staff, patients, and the community safe, we have implemented new policies and protocols in line with the guidelines provided by Solano Public Health.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, or diarrhea, please contact your health care provider. If you have been around anyone who has been ill, please call us and reschedule your appointment.
- Our office is operating BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and walk in traffic is not allowed. If you need to purchase products please call our office at 707-455-8210 and we can take your order over the phone and schedule a pick up time.
- We encourage all patients to wear a face mask or cloth covering your nose and mouth.
- We kindly ask for you not to bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- We have extended each appointment time to allow our staff to thoroughly sanitize patient rooms and avoid multiple people in common areas.
- Please avoid touching surfaces in the office, unless necessary.
If you had an appointment that was cancelled due to our closure, you will be receiving a phone call to reschedule.
We are grateful for your continued support and hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
We look forward to seeing you soon!